TSA Approved Luggage Locks: Heavy Duty Body, compact, lightweight, high quality Zinc Alloy to provide you a Lifetime of Security and Peace of mind.
WHAT IS TSA?
TSA: TRANSPORT SECURITY ADMINISTRATION
TSA Approved locks are required for all customers travelling to the USA and EUROPE. The TSA screens every passenger’s bag before it is placed on the plane. At their discretion, from time to time, they choose to open a passenger’s luggage for closer inspection. When this occurs, if the luggage is fitted with any lock other than those approved by the TSA, they will destroy whatever lock is fitted to gain access.
Luggage locks approved by the TSA have a universal master key that will open the locks. Only the TSA have a copy of this master key. Every TSA approved lock has an identifying mark that shows it may be opened by the master key. All WANDF TSA locks feature the red TSA logo.
Why Need this Locks?
You have peace of mind knowing your luggage will be safe.
As a frequent business traveller, fitness enthusiasts, student or bird lover,no matter what occupation you are, you need a effective and flexible padlocks to keep your luggage,gym & school lockers and cage safe and secure from theft and loss.
1. TSA Accpeted Combination Lock Allows TSA screeners to inspect and relock bag without damaging the lock, for added security.
2. Clearly marked TSA key insertion point for TSA agents if they check your bag.
3. Through the customs, save time, it won't delay your journey.
4. Effective and flexible TSA padlocks are ideal to lock through most pieces of luggage due to the length & flexibility of the cord.
5. Helps to lock all zips together to stop re-sealing if anyone tries tampering with the zipper!
How to set passwords
Scroll to original password of 0-0-0 and then pull up the shackle
Turn the reset button as the product indicates
Scroll the dials to your desired combination
Turn the reset button back to it's original place until it pops back up. Make sure that no dials moved before locking.